Quality of Food

I would really like to know why this Panda Express can't seem to even run the way its supposed to.It's never that busy honestly, I have never seen more than 5 people inside normally.

As usual, one ALWAYS has to repeat themselves when ordering. It never freaking fails!!!! That pushes my buttons more than anything, and why is it that every time my order is wrong?!! I say chow mein and I get rice, what the *** is up with that.

Why is it that when I am the only one in the drive-thru they still take 20 minutes on my food????

My order is never correct, not once in the time this Panda Express in Stillwater, Oklahoma done anything right.They have the worst service and the laziest staff.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of service and lack of food in evening. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of take out food and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Panda Express needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned take out food in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panda Express.

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments