3.2

the server ask me what I wanted and she got it and she did not ask what my wife wanted then wend I ask her about why she didn`t ask my wife what she wanted she got very rude with me and she told me that she was goning to wait register until got severed . the manager started to servered the people behind us and when I said something about that the manager got very rude with me to that when got mad and walk out and I will not go back there to the Menifee ca. store

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with employees cared for customers and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of panda express staff. Panda Express needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panda express staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panda Express.

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments

Sounds like you had the attitude problem first.Why is it that people think they can get employees in the service industry a lot of attitude and lip, then get all surprised when they get it right back?

Think about it.

Instead of being confrontational, why didn't you just say 'My wife would like to order as well'.See how much easier and more civilized that would have been?!