2.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I went to a Panda Express location in Springfield, Va and received an unfair portion on one of my sides.In the beginning, I asked for rice and the young kid behind the counter tried to give me fried rice.

I corrected him and when I asked for the angus beef which is an extra $1.25 to add to the order. I ordered that and got an unbelievably extra small amount. I didn't say anything at the time because I was in shock. Normally, I get fair portions.

Today, for the first time, I got a tiny portioned amount and dealt with a kid who was probably just hired. Just as a side note, I watched the kid give previous customers ahead of me unbelievably large portions and small, tiny portions to myself.

Also, I informed the kid that The pan didn't to have enough food and he still gave me a tiny amount anyway, especially knowing that a new pan with more fresh angus beef was coming.Based on this sad experience, I don't think I'll be going back.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $4. The author is overall dissatisfied with Panda Express and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about panda express steak from Panda Express was poor quality of service and poor quality of service with regards to food portions Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panda Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panda Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments