Burke, Virginia

I went to a Panda Express location in Springfield, Va and received an unfair portion on one of my sides.In the beginning, I asked for rice and the young kid behind the counter tried to give me fried rice.

I corrected him and when I asked for the angus beef which is an extra $1.25 to add to the order. I ordered that and got an unbelievably extra small amount. I didn't say anything at the time because I was in shock. Normally, I get fair portions.

Today, for the first time, I got a tiny portioned amount and dealt with a kid who was probably just hired. Just as a side note, I watched the kid give previous customers ahead of me unbelievably large portions and small, tiny portions to myself.

Also, I informed the kid that The pan didn't to have enough food and he still gave me a tiny amount anyway, especially knowing that a new pan with more fresh angus beef was coming.Based on this sad experience, I don't think I'll be going back.

Review about: Angus Beef Dish.

I didn't like: Poor quality of service, Poor quality of service with regards to food portions.

2.5
Quality of Food
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Panda Express Steak
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $4
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.