I went to a Panda Express location in Springfield, Va and received an unfair portion on one of my sides.In the beginning, I asked for rice and the young kid behind the counter tried to give me fried rice.
I corrected him and when I asked for the angus beef which is an extra $1.25 to add to the order. I ordered that and got an unbelievably extra small amount. I didn't say anything at the time because I was in shock. Normally, I get fair portions.
Today, for the first time, I got a tiny portioned amount and dealt with a kid who was probably just hired. Just as a side note, I watched the kid give previous customers ahead of me unbelievably large portions and small, tiny portions to myself.
Also, I informed the kid that The pan didn't to have enough food and he still gave me a tiny amount anyway, especially knowing that a new pan with more fresh angus beef was coming.Based on this sad experience, I don't think I'll be going back.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality of service
- Poor quality of service with regards to food portions
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- " Remember a few years ago when I first come to panda express you would get full just by looking at the serving they serve you now you go in..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."