Panda Express - Unfair Portions

I went to a Panda Express location in Springfield, Va and received an unfair portion on one of my sides.In the beginning, I asked for rice and the young kid behind the counter tried to give me fried rice.

I corrected him and when I asked for the angus beef which is an extra $1.25 to add to the order. I ordered that and got an unbelievably extra small amount. I didn't say anything at the time because I was in shock. Normally, I get fair portions.

Today, for the first time, I got a tiny portioned amount and dealt with a kid who was probably just hired. Just as a side note, I watched the kid give previous customers ahead of me unbelievably large portions and small, tiny portions to myself.

Also, I informed the kid that The pan didn't to have enough food and he still gave me a tiny amount anyway, especially knowing that a new pan with more fresh angus beef was coming.Based on this sad experience, I don't think I'll be going back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Allergens Information
Quality of Food

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality of service
    • Poor quality of service with regards to food portions

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Angus Beef Dish
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #921122

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Panda Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Panda Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Panda Express.
Filing a new complaint about