1.2
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I went to get dinner at the Panda Express in League City, TX on FM 270 at 6pm on September 6, 2017 and when I got home to eat it, there was NO beef in my broccoli beef, the broccoli was so old it was chewy and shriveled up, my chow mein was luke warm and chewy, and my spring rolls were smashed flat to the point the filling was coming out.I've had problems at this location multiple times but never to this extent.

It's completely unacceptable that I didn't get any beef, and that the rest of my food was old. I wasted my money on old broccoli and chow mein. I feel like I got ripped off because the beef is the most expensive part of the meal and the rest of the food is inedible! I've given this store so many chances and lots of my money because I actually love the food here.

I never had an issue with Panda until I moved to this city and only had this store to choose from.The majority of the employees here take forever to get your food or answer the drive-through even if there's no one there, and could care less if they're giving you old food or the correct order.

Review about: Panda Express Broccoli Beef Meal Bowl.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments

Stop lying. You ate all the beef & don't remember. They scoop it right in front of you, so how could this happen???

That is one pitiful looking beef n broccoli

I would not waste my time or money at Panda Express. Go to a locally-owned and operated Chinese restaurant or take-out place. You will get a lot more food, hot food and more for your money.