1.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
Poster decreased review rating.

To start with I went through the drive thru and waited 10 minutes before someone said anything at the speaker. I ordered teriyaki grilled chicken....I never got any teriyaki sause.

I started eating and found a long black strand of hair in my rice. I was disgusted. I called the panda express off of troup in tyler, tx where I purchased my food(about 4 phone calls later someone finally answered. The manager was extremely rude and said that the sause does not come with teriyaki chicken and that there was no way I would have found a hair im my food because they wear hair nets.

She continued to try and argue with me about the teriyaki sause and how I am supposed to ask for it even though I order teriyaki grilled chicken ALL the time and teriyaki is literally the name of it otherwise its just grilled chicken. She then hung up on me and never answered the phone again. I am livid about my experience.

I used to love eating at panda express and havent had issues until now. The way this woman handled it was ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panda Express Manager.

Customer made 3 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 25.

Comments

FragrantNumbat

I would think that someone who is old enough to drive would know the difference between told something they do not want to hear and rude. Just because you were told the sauce does not come with the food does not make the manager rude.

Just because you were told that they wear hairnets does not mean that they were rude. I would too have hung up on you.

to FragrantNumbat #1588047

You are obviously a little kid who is just jealous his parents can't afford to eat at Panda Express.

FragrantNumbat
to Anonymous #1588236

I can afford to eat at more expensive restaurants than Panda Express. Nice lie.

If you are lying about my age and what I can afford maybe you are lying about the hair in the food. Are you sure it is not yours?