Panda Express - Review in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category from Mesa, Arizona

I hope this review and photo eventually land in someone's inbox that will take this seemingly unimportant/trival scrap of paper for the true symbolic reasons why we all look forward to our end of meal foutunes.Fortune cookies transend all races colors and creeds, all of us can harkin back to our first.

Is it possible to leave them fun, open to enterpitation or my favorites "you have a secret admirer " or good ol' "tomorrow is your lucky day!"...Now i get this. 3rd person references "fortunate that you help me be my best" and on the back #share good foutune...I realize im probably on the wrong site to complain but i am a pissed off consumer!

Bring back the 1000 monkeys with 1000 typewriters because i refuse to "#" MY fortune!And if you are reading this....good luck is coming to you!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Allergens Information
Quality of Food

Reason of review:
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #895576

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Panda Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Panda Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Panda Express.
Filing a new complaint about