Panda Express - Review in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category from Mesa, Arizona
I hope this review and photo eventually land in someone's inbox that will take this seemingly unimportant/trival scrap of paper for the true symbolic reasons why we all look forward to our end of meal foutunes.Fortune cookies transend all races colors and creeds, all of us can harkin back to our first.
Is it possible to leave them fun, open to enterpitation or my favorites "you have a secret admirer " or good ol' "tomorrow is your lucky day!"...Now i get this. 3rd person references "fortunate that you help me be my best" and on the back #share good foutune...I realize im probably on the wrong site to complain but i am a pissed off consumer!
Bring back the 1000 monkeys with 1000 typewriters because i refuse to "#" MY fortune!And if you are reading this....good luck is coming to you!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "as I was waiting in line , a large cockroach walked across my foot. It was so big, that it actually cast a shadow of itself. Several women immediately left..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "This what the Iowa city Panda Express looked like before 2 pm. They served me some reheated sweet fire chicken breast. They said orange chicken would be ready in2 hours!..."
- "1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers. 2nd pic..."
- "Lies, The representative on the phone who took my order was full of energy and pep which was nice. However he was also full of something else. The two issues..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I purposely used a seldom used (if ever used) credit card for my order, because I'm a bit "skittish" of using credit cards with companies I..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."