Panda Express - Review about Seating Area from Warner Robins, Georgia
My family and I decided to try a new restaurant we chose to go to Panda Express here in Warner Robins.The service was great, however we were looking for a clean seating area and there was not one available.
My husband and called them and ask if they could clean the area so we could sit down and eat.
She only wipe the tables down.I was very disappointed with this, my family we never be eating at another Panda Express anytime soon.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Seating Area
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Dry fried rice, some rice grains are hard to chew..."
- "We returned the food. We paid almost 28 dollars, for 2 large and they were half full. I asked the Hispanic lady (Ana) she said, that's how much you only..."
- "I hope this review and photo eventually land in someone's inbox that will take this seemingly unimportant/trival scrap of paper for the true symbolic reasons why we all look forward..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "So when I joined Shaadi.com, I was offered 50% discount on paid membership plan. So I signed up for 3 months paid membership for $48.50 (50% of $97) and made..."
- "I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA. I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it. I took..."
- "Called Store Spoke to Geek SQUAD Adviced him I purchased A TV on 02/03/2012 today was 03/17/2012 sound wasnt working on tv less than 2 months old. Was told to bring it in..."