howed up at 8:45 to get dinner and they informed my husband that they close at 9:30 and would not be making any more food.They were completely out of all sides and would not prepare any sides even though they were not scheduled to close for another 45 minutes.
This was very disappointing.It's poor customer service to set hours and then not honor them- it's not good enough to just let people come in and pick over what's left
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Panda Express Sides
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went on my birthday to Denny's, November 6 in Cutler Bay, Florida around 7-8pm. The food was terrible and was asked to give a tip for services rendered. Host and..."
- "I went to a Panda Express location in Springfield, Va and received an unfair portion on one of my sides. In the beginning, I asked for rice and the young..."
- "The service here is absolutely terrible. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone unless they want to be treated like they are just a waste of time and effort..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "Bad quality, we brought this living room 2 years ago, it starts shrinking and reped everywhere, we called someone to fix it, and he said it's hard and we can't..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."