I had bad experience with your restaurant on bell, California.Wrongly fixed my plate and the i had to request for the food to be preheat my food.
To make a complain they talk back!!!
It should be "the customer is always Right"???...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Panda Express Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Worst service... a huge line for the meat then when was my turn meat runs out had to wait 30 mins for the next meat to be done. On top..."
- "howed up at 8:45 to get dinner and they informed my husband that they close at 9:30 and would not be making any more food. They were completely out of..."
- "We returned the food. We paid almost 28 dollars, for 2 large and they were half full. I asked the Hispanic lady (Ana) she said, that's how much you only..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "We applied an epoxy protective coating to the floor of an art studio and spent considerable phone time with the company getting all the instructions and list of products to..."
- "I took my wife's GMC Yukon to Expert Smog & Tune Inc., on Superior Ave,in Costa Mesa, Ca. to have a routine brake job done. Later that day, the owner,..."
- "I had a flight on Dec 2. So I tried to online check-in a day before but their webpage was not working! I waited until the day of the flight,..."