Dry fried rice, some rice grains are hard to chew
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Fried Rice
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #633240 by anonymous
Had an experience with Panda Express? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "This what the Iowa city Panda Express looked like before 2 pm. They served me some reheated sweet fire chicken breast. They said orange chicken would be ready in2 hours!..."
- "We returned the food. We paid almost 28 dollars, for 2 large and they were half full. I asked the Hispanic lady (Ana) she said, that's how much you only..."
- "I'm am so upset at the manager at store #1218 her name is andera she has a bad attitude and does not speak perfect English ..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..."
- "I found these thieves through Skyscanner.in I booked my tickets by my Debit card. They took me to 3D page where I entered my password and then I was directed..."
- "I have tried in vein to e-mail a picture and ask for an explanation. All I get is "HTTP Error 404" or the requested resource is not found. Every e-mail..."
- "Traveled by plane on a one way ticket from the north east to Ohio to go potentially pick up a truck that i was interested in purchasing. Upon arrival..."
- "Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work. The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food..."