Panda Express - Review about Fortune Cookie from Rancho Cordova, California
I always purchase fortune cookies when I get food at Panda express.I purchased two bags on 3-8-15, ate one bag that night and the next afternoon opened the 2nd bag.
Cracked one open as usual without checking the inside of the cookie and ate half of it. My baby wanted the other half so i broke it into pieces and it had mold all over the inside of it. Omg so disgusting. I opened three more and they are all the same.
Tried calling the manager of the place, on N. Freeway, Sacramento, CA, named Wei but he can never be reached.
I also have a low immune system so praying I won't get sick over the other bag I already ate plus the half today.Thanks goodness i caught it before I gave it to my baby.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Fortune Cookie
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday all I wanted was a hot meal after a long day.I take a to go from Panda express and get home and what do I find?"Hair" everywhere in the..."
- "I recently went to Red Robin and ordered the southern charm burger. I have a egg allergy and didn't know if I would have a little reaction to it, since..."
- "So I went thru the drive thru last night at the Panda Express on Fairmont in Pasadena, TX I had place my order and as I drive by I saw..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "Made an order for Pieology Pizza of around $40.00. About 15 minutes after placing the order from my iPhone App, Dealdash texted me back saying that the restaurant was "unusually..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."