Rancho Cordova, California

I always purchase fortune cookies when I get food at Panda express.I purchased two bags on 3-8-15, ate one bag that night and the next afternoon opened the 2nd bag.

Cracked one open as usual without checking the inside of the cookie and ate half of it. My baby wanted the other half so i broke it into pieces and it had mold all over the inside of it. Omg so disgusting. I opened three more and they are all the same.

Tried calling the manager of the place, on N. Freeway, Sacramento, CA, named Wei but he can never be reached.

I also have a low immune system so praying I won't get sick over the other bag I already ate plus the half today.Thanks goodness i caught it before I gave it to my baby.

Review about: Fortune Cookie.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Panda Express - Review in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category Panda Express "Ordered online tonight, picked up food- got all the way home to find I was missing all of our sides. Drove back and showed the gal my receipt and told..." Read more Panda Express Manager Review from Houston, Texas Panda Express "As a customer I visit Panda Express #1527 often..I'm very disappointed with the service the line in the inside is ridiculous long, not enough employees, the manager encourage the employee..." Read more Panda Express - Review in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category from Mesa, Arizona Panda Express "I hope this review and photo eventually land in someone's inbox that will take this seemingly unimportant/trival scrap of paper for the true symbolic reasons why we all look forward..." Read more Panda Express Combo Meal Review from Pilot Hill, California Panda Express " Remember a few years ago when I first come to panda express you would get full just by looking at the serving they serve you now you go in..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more