Panda Express - Review about Fortune Cookie from Rancho Cordova, California
I always purchase fortune cookies when I get food at Panda express.I purchased two bags on 3-8-15, ate one bag that night and the next afternoon opened the 2nd bag.
Cracked one open as usual without checking the inside of the cookie and ate half of it. My baby wanted the other half so i broke it into pieces and it had mold all over the inside of it. Omg so disgusting. I opened three more and they are all the same.
Tried calling the manager of the place, on N. Freeway, Sacramento, CA, named Wei but he can never be reached.
I also have a low immune system so praying I won't get sick over the other bag I already ate plus the half today.Thanks goodness i caught it before I gave it to my baby.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Fortune Cookie
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "I'm am so upset at the manager at store #1218 her name is andera she has a bad attitude and does not speak perfect English ..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "I been going to this company for years but stopped I recently just started back the management is rude and unprofessional and very disrespectful here in sparks nv management blew..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "Made an order for Pieology Pizza of around $40.00. About 15 minutes after placing the order from my iPhone App, Dealdash texted me back saying that the restaurant was "unusually..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."