My son slipped and bruised his elbow because who ever cleaned the floor didn't put a warning sign! Im very upset because things couldve been worst!! Panda express in Pharr, TX needs to be more cautious and hire employees that can use common sense!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Wet Floors
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I received a Outback Steakhouse gift card from my newphew for my birthday. The package the card came in said the card was good for $25 to $500 dollars...."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "My family and I decided to try a new restaurant we chose to go to Panda Express here in Warner Robins. The service was great, however we were looking for..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."