Product: Panda Express Teriyaki Chicken Clear all filters (9 of 9 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Panda Express - Old food and bad customer service
Panda Express - Old food and bad customer service
Food was cooked more than 3 to 4 hours and color was change , when explain to manager she never back to me for explanation and I try 2nd Tims and she said everything was ok and she acting like I am stopped I am a customer for this branch more than 4 years and I am not...
1.6
Product
Panda Express Teriyaki Chicken
Reply to reviews
Today is the third time this happens in less than two weeks. On February 15, 2016 I went to by the same thing I buy every single day, chow mein and two sides of teriyaki chicken. It took them literately 30 minutes from the moment I paid to the moment I got my food. I...
Product
Panda Express Teriyaki Chicken
Reply to reviews

Panda Express - Sick stomack all famili

3.4
We eat at panda express of vallejo the one by target and we get sick stomack also I trow up i took rise beigin beef rise and teriyaki chiken

2.3
Tried Panda Express for first time and wasn't impressed at all. Order teriyaki chicken and the chicken was rubbery no way that is chicken meat. Told MGR and he assured me that it was chicken. First and last time there . Terrible

2.1
Every Panda Express restaurant I have been to is the same thing. "Sorry sir it will be 12-15 minutes for the chicken."
Panda Express - Simple Review #1470614316
1/1

Panda Express Teriyaki Chicken Review

15 for Them to cooked my teriyaki!! Every time I go there.. They never have teriyaki.. I am Sick of that place..

3.4
Went to this location #1098 chula vista on 7/17/2016 at 2.24 pm all employees look lost food containers were boiling no food on them i pointed to server that teriyaki chicken was overcooked minutes later he removed food and threw it away. While manager was eating and texting

1.8
What is that teriaki chicken made from? Its compressed chicken parts that has no texture nor flavor. Why are you serving this type of cheap stuff for a expensive price? I brought some friends they were really mad thst your products. Orange chicken. Teri chicken and egg rolls were like dry cardboard noodles worse than top raminm how embarresef I was!

Panda Express Teriyaki Chicken Review

I'm really disappointed with the service, and employee working there. They told me I had to wait 5mins for some teriyaki chicken, 10 mins passed, and still no chicken just wasted my lunch time. Some lady in black uniform I'm guessing the manager completely rude. Also 1of the employee talking about a customer that was ahead of me when she left. right to do.