Panda Express Teriyaki Chicken Reviews

seller:
state:
city:
Show
Today is the third time this happens in less than two weeks. On February 15, 2016 I went to by the same thing I buy every single day, chow mein and two sides of teriyaki chicken. It took them literately 30 minutes from the moment I paid to the moment I got my food. I have always bought the same thing, I buy it every single day. The worst part was that the asian girl, don't know her name, offer even free rolls to the person after me, a friend of...

2.1
Every Panda Express restaurant I have been to is the same thing. "Sorry sir it will be 12-15 minutes for the chicken."

Panda Express - Simple Review #1470614316
1 of 1
15 for Them to cooked my teriyaki!! Every time I go there.. They never have teriyaki.. I am Sick of that place..

3.4
Went to this location #1098 chula vista on 7/17/2016 at 2.24 pm all employees look lost food containers were boiling no food on them i pointed to server that teriyaki chicken was overcooked minutes later he removed food and threw it away. While manager was eating and texting

1.8
What is that teriaki chicken made from? Its compressed chicken parts that has no texture nor flavor. Why are you serving this type of cheap stuff for a expensive price? I brought some friends they were really mad thst your products. Orange chicken. Teri chicken and egg rolls were like dry cardboard noodles worse than top raminm how embarresef I was!

Panda Express Teriyaki Chicken Review

I'm really disappointed with the service, and employee working there. They told me I had to wait 5mins for some teriyaki chicken, 10 mins passed, and still no chicken just wasted my lunch time. Some lady in black uniform I'm guessing the manager completely rude. Also 1of the employee talking about a customer that was ahead of me when she left. right to do.