You as a company need to let your customers know that all of your food is made in chicken oil and that none of your food is vegetarian.Even your vegetables contain meat.

You cannot sell people food that should be completely meat free and not let them know.

I being a vegetarian myself almost bought the chow mein and vegetables from your store today, only to be told that they contain meat when overhearing that I am a vegetarian.I strongly suggest that you put the word out about your food and what they contain.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of panda express noodles side dish from Panda Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panda Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panda Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments