Panda Express Mushroom Chicken Review from Palm Desert, California
I ordered the mushroom chicken and zucchini and I had to wait for them to make it.Which is not a problem.
When I got home and opened the container the chow mein smelled and tasted burnt. In the photo the chicken was rubbery gross and the cabbage in the chow mein was that big.
Also my mushroom chicken zucchini it did not have mushroom in it.So very disappointed and now I know why haven't ate there in a long time.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went on my birthday to Denny's, November 6 in Cutler Bay, Florida around 7-8pm. The food was terrible and was asked to give a tip for services rendered. Host and..."
- "Hi. I am not here to complain over the food. But I am here to say something about the cheap chop sticks I grabbed. I do have to admit that..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."