Panda Express Fried Rice Side Dish Review from Oakland, California
Yesterday all I wanted was a hot meal after a long day.I take a to go from Panda express and get home and what do I find?"Hair" everywhere in the meal.I mentally prepared myself that one strand of hair doesnt matter when one is about to faint cause of hunger.As I begin digging the fried rice, what do I find, multiple pieces of the hair finely cut and spread across my delicious meal.Attaching an epic pic of the food with not one ,not two,6-7 mini pieces of the hair, that I could find with my eyes.God know how many still are there unfound.So thanks Panda express!!!!Thankyou sooo soooo much.
P.S if you dont get sarcasm, hair in the meal is not a good way to appreciate your regular customer!!!!
And you probably ask your staff to wear some caps.Also next time you eat in Panda, do check for Hair!!!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I only had breakfast from this place and I thought that it was good to try the lunch. Well today i had Phyllis cheese steak sandwich and it was..."
- "Worst experience of my life in panda express in southgate area. Workers on phone when trying to work and we have prof..."
- "We returned the food. We paid almost 28 dollars, for 2 large and they were half full. I asked the Hispanic lady (Ana) she said, that's how much you only..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- " I went to my neighbor store that I trust Safeway store in Emeryville California And I bought some grocery Some of them Coca-Cola products ..."
- "I just had an awful experience at Mavado in Livermore outlets. Her name was Liliana first she opened up the store 15 minutes late secondly she was rude and seem..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."