Yesterday all I wanted was a hot meal after a long day.I take a to go from Panda express and get home and what do I find?"Hair" everywhere in the meal.I mentally prepared myself that one strand of hair doesnt matter when one is about to faint cause of hunger.As I begin digging the fried rice, what do I find, multiple pieces of the hair finely cut and spread across my delicious meal.Attaching an epic pic of the food with not one ,not two,6-7 mini pieces of the hair, that I could find with my eyes.God know how many still are there unfound.So thanks Panda express!!!!Thankyou sooo soooo much.

P.S if you dont get sarcasm, hair in the meal is not a good way to appreciate your regular customer!!!!

And you probably ask your staff to wear some caps.Also next time you eat in Panda, do check for Hair!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of panda express fried rice side dish. Panda Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panda express fried rice side dish in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panda Express.

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments