Yesterday all I wanted was a hot meal after a long day.I take a to go from Panda express and get home and what do I find?"Hair" everywhere in the meal.I mentally prepared myself that one strand of hair doesnt matter when one is about to faint cause of hunger.As I begin digging the fried rice, what do I find, multiple pieces of the hair finely cut and spread across my delicious meal.Attaching an epic pic of the food with not one ,not two,6-7 mini pieces of the hair, that I could find with my eyes.God know how many still are there unfound.So thanks Panda express!!!!Thankyou sooo soooo much.
P.S if you dont get sarcasm, hair in the meal is not a good way to appreciate your regular customer!!!!
And you probably ask your staff to wear some caps.Also next time you eat in Panda, do check for Hair!!!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "So I went thru the drive thru last night at the Panda Express on Fairmont in Pasadena, TX I had place my order and as I drive by I saw..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "The Valero on 73rd and Bancroft in Oakland, CA is charging people different prices than posted. 3.999 posted for regular gas and on some pumps it charging 4.099. They..."
- "Jay Edmond as he calls himself now has taken his criminal practice to California. As described in other reviews Jay E. West is like Pinocchio, a habitual liar, someone who..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."