Dry fried rice, some rice grains are hard to chew

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Panda Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panda Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panda Express fried rice for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments

Panda Express - Review in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category from Mesa, Arizona Panda Express "I hope this review and photo eventually land in someone's inbox that will take this seemingly unimportant/trival scrap of paper for the true symbolic reasons why we all look forward..." Read more Panda Express - Chicken Review from Sibley, Iowa Panda Express "This what the Iowa city Panda Express looked like before 2 pm. They served me some reheated sweet fire chicken breast. They said orange chicken would be ready in2 hours!..." Read more Panda Express - Manager Review from Houston, Texas Panda Express "As a customer I visit Panda Express #1527 often..I'm very disappointed with the service the line in the inside is ridiculous long, not enough employees, the manager encourage the employee..." Read more Panda Express - Chicken Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Panda Express "Hi i was at the panda in onterio i orderd the new chicken and only got 2 picies realy customer service was good but food portion was poor i paid..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more