I always purchase fortune cookies when I get food at Panda express.I purchased two bags on 3-8-15, ate one bag that night and the next afternoon opened the 2nd bag.

Cracked one open as usual without checking the inside of the cookie and ate half of it. My baby wanted the other half so i broke it into pieces and it had mold all over the inside of it. Omg so disgusting. I opened three more and they are all the same.

Tried calling the manager of the place, on N. Freeway, Sacramento, CA, named Wei but he can never be reached.

I also have a low immune system so praying I won't get sick over the other bag I already ate plus the half today.Thanks goodness i caught it before I gave it to my baby.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Panda Express and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panda Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panda Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments