Remember a few years ago when I first come to panda express you would get full just by looking at the serving they serve you now you go in and it seems like it's more and more of the restaurants you get a half as much as you used to get i'm sorry to say but they dollars used to be a good good dinner now $12 and you get half as much somethings wrong here and if you say something to your help they just look at you like you're *** They don't care so I'm sorry to say this is my last meal at panda express
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Fettuccini Carbonara, Got Noodles and Mayo (or something white). I didn't feel like taking a trip to the emergency room so I chose not to eat it. ..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "You guys allow DOGS in your restaurant ? Disgusting !!! He's sitting there licking his private parts while I eat eggs. Unbelievable, I quickly paid for..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."