Panda Express Chow Mein Pasta Review from Rancho Santa Margarita, California
I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was testless except for the test of burned show mein and burned chicken after the waitress was told she did not even remove the burned dish and keeped serving it to coustumers then the testaurant was a mess all the tabled were not cleaned for the whole 45 minutes i was there and the floor was a desaster full of trash i made a complaint to the young manager who had a sour face unhappy that i made a complain and did not even offer to refound my money i could not eat this *** i want satifaction make it right panda express
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I were visiting so our children, grandchildren in Galveston Texas on November 4th, we arrived and sat down at the table the hostess assigned. the waiter DJ..."
- "Yeah Toms River again! we got a problem with our restraunts! I'm talking about buffalo's wild wings last night. I went hear to eat a comfortable affordable and tasy meal..."
- "Arrived at hooters at 6:00pm, service was terrible. Had looked through the menu and waited to be waited on. When they finally arrived to obtain our order, we ordered 20..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Worst experience ever. Was treated worse then a inmate. They had a forth of there flight full and we couldnt move back a row to emergency seating . We r..."
- "First of all let me say that I have saved for a very long time to buy quality furniture. My family has been an Ethan Allen buying family. We have..."