Product: Panda Express Chow Mein Pasta Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Panda Express Chow Mein Pasta Review from Rancho Santa Margarita, California
I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was testless except for the test of burned show mein and burned chicken after the waitress was told she did not even remove...

The noodles look disgusting. Provided you did not eat the food and then request a refund, you should have received your $ back or a replacement offer.

Product
Panda Express Chow Mein Pasta
Reply to reviews

Panda Express - Very bad tasting food

2.1
Chow main was terrible, rice tasted like dirt, overall was a bad experience no one seemed to care. When I told them how bad the food was
Allergens Information
Cleanliness

Panda Express Chow Mein Pasta Review

I ate at Panda today and was treated to food poisoning. For the past two hours I've dealt with explosive diarrhea and puke shooting out of my nose. It's terrible, not to even mention the cramps! The exact same thing happened to my cousin two weeks ago after eating at Panda as well. I am truly shocked!!!

Panda Express Chow Mein Pasta Review

2.5
I went to Panda Express to today after getting out work #2498 and while I was about to take on my chow mien there was long piece of hair it was to late for me go back and let them since I lived from the panda I went too. I also had to throw my food away since I found it against health risk for my own self.
Allergens Information