Sibley, Iowa

This what the Iowa city Panda Express looked like before 2 pm. They served me some reheated sweet fire chicken breast. They said orange chicken would be ready in2 hours!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Panda Express Chicken
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments

Brentwood, California, United States #1214851

This is not the staffs fault and I'm pretty sure that's common sense.You think the staff wanted to have to deal with angry rude customers like you?

You think they wanted to have to tell people they didn't have food?

Yeah I don't think so.Try again .

to Anonymous Providence, Utah, United States #1301429

Are you kidding? They know the customers will leave and that is what they want.

Honestly, I don't know why people bother with this chain when there are a ton of other options when it comes to (Americanized) Chinese food. Any number of independently owned places will be happy to take your order and take your money and provide you with the food you want.

Panda Express Wet Floors Review from Anderson Mill, Texas Panda Express "My son slipped and bruised his elbow because who ever cleaned the floor didn't put a warning sign! Im very upset because things couldve been worst!! Panda express in Pharr,..." Read more Panda Express Manager Review from Houston, Texas Panda Express "As a customer I visit Panda Express #1527 often..I'm very disappointed with the service the line in the inside is ridiculous long, not enough employees, the manager encourage the employee..." Read more Panda Express 3 7 99 Meals To Go Review Panda Express "No forks droge 20 mins to have lunch with husband then i called back and they put me on hold for 15 to twenty mins .the server was pushing me..." Read more Panda Express - Unfair Portions Panda Express "I went to a Panda Express location in Springfield, Va and received an unfair portion on one of my sides. In the beginning, I asked for rice and the young..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more