4.2
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Our Family loves Panda.Tonight I got black pepper chicken.

It had a lot of fat in it, along with this big piece not cut up with lots of fat. It wasn't on the top when I opened it. The store was really busy because it was Sunday evening.

The service was really good.I can't open the terms of Service so I checked it anyway.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of panda express chicken. Panda Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panda express chicken in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panda Express.

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments

Panda Express - Review in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category from Mesa, Arizona Panda Express "I hope this review and photo eventually land in someone's inbox that will take this seemingly unimportant/trival scrap of paper for the true symbolic reasons why we all look forward..." Read more Panda Express - Coupon Review from Baltimore, Maryland Panda Express "You sent me two coupons for my Aweful service at Orlando airport then today I try to redeem coupon at same airport store and was told these coupons cannot be..." Read more Panda Express - Chicken Review from Sibley, Iowa Panda Express "This what the Iowa city Panda Express looked like before 2 pm. They served me some reheated sweet fire chicken breast. They said orange chicken would be ready in2 hours!..." Read more Panda Express Chicken Review Panda Express "My name is aretha robinson and i went to the one on wedover ave in Greensboro nc i come to this place at least twice a month amd this..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more