We have been eating at PE for many years, and ate our lSt meal with them tonight.We visited the store on Signal Butte and Baseline thus evening, I ordered retried rice and one side of orange chicken.

When the server asked what other side I wanted and I replied that I only wanted one item, she dumped my rice out of the normal serving box into a bowl. I explained I did not want a bowl as I didn't want my chicken on top of the rice, but rather beside it. She said he could not do that and if she left it in the regular serving container, she would have to charge for two entrees!!! Then said she could put the rice in the bowl and put the orange chicken on a small plate, and charge for the plate!!!

Or she could put both of them on a regular size paper plate, but would have to charge for the plate!!! What has happened to PE?

Are they hurting so bad financially that they have to charge for plates unless you spend more on the food??You would think that it would be more beneficial to serve on a pPer plate and maintain customers than to charge more if you eat less and do not wNt a bowl.

We will not return to PE, nor will the two parties behind us for the same reason.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of orange chicken from Panda Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panda Express to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panda Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments

Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States #965435

it is their policy to use the bowl when u only order 1 side and 1 entree. The server was only following the policy to not get fired. if u were not happy with it, go to some other places.

Yes Panda Express is hurting financially. They are perfectionist because they are afraid of running out of food supplies and money.

Just answering your question.