So I applied submitted my resume band called. That was on Monday and told the manager would call me back.

No call so I called today, manager by the name of Alberto tells me to come in tonight at 930 and bring in my resume even though I submitted it online when I applied. so I get there at 915 with resume in hand. So at bout 935 he sits down doesn't introduce himself so I do. Doesn't even ask a question and tells me that he has no by my name because I can't work the hours they need.

So I tell him that he should have told me that prior to telling me to be there at 930 at night and doesn't even look at my resume. He needs time management and information management skills. Should have left him an application for where I work we can help him with that. Don't need the job just wanted extra cash.

Then I ask for the district managers number and it the DM name is a hispanic/Spanish last name and I didn't hear him when he said the last name so when he repeated it he said it with out the Spanish accent because I guess he thought that since I'm white I didn't understand him and said it all with a clear English accent. Thinking I didn't understand him.

Well guess who just called apologizing for all these mistakes. A little too late.....

Review about: Panda Express Manager.

Comments