Quality of Food

Visited at 2 pm Order number 231629 Service Beatriz L.

My Beijing Beef was not only tough but cold with the rice sitting in the metal bowls for awhile. I asked to micro wave, but She just served me another order from the bowl.

2) Then the attitude on her face, for bring back the food and then to top it off, the training needs to be corrected about cleaning the tables. I had to find the table less dirty.

If need to call or ask

Steve Acevedo

This reviewer shared experience about "bad service, cold food and dirty tables " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $9. The author is overall dissatisfied with Panda Express. The most disappointing about panda express beijing beef main course from Panda Express was dispointed in the service, cold foo and lack of consideration for my time , but reviewer liked epitome of good customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panda Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panda Express to other companies on our site.

Not a good idea to post your name and phone number on a public website