so my old roommate and i were going to get some food before a party last night and we got what we normally get from panda and when we were done eating our food we went to eat our cookies and my fortune really wasnt a fortune.it simply said a"ask your mom".

within this past year my father passes away from cancer and my mother did when i was 9. its been 13 years of recovery for me for that death and the fortune cookie simple reopened freshly closed emotional wounds.

i dont know what y'all want to do about this but i was left awstruck at what had happened last night.i even showed the employees that my fortune said that and they simply couldnt believ it themselves.

Review about: Fortune Cookie.

4.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss emotional trauma / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments

What do you expect them to do?All they can do is apologize.

Perhaps in the future, you should avoid fortune cookies.My condolences for your loss, but I find it really hard to believe that in the 13 years since your mother passed, this is the first time you have had the "wound re-opened".

Candyann
Rancho Cordova, California, United States #894301

I think the fortune cookie my 12 year old daughter got from Panda Express in Truckee, CA was a bit over the top too. It said, "Before a romantic evening, turn off your cell phone."

to Candyann #894312