Panda Express - Fortune cookie

227 of 354 Panda Express reviews

so my old roommate and i were going to get some food before a party last night and we got what we normally get from panda and when we were done eating our food we went to eat our cookies and my fortune really wasnt a fortune.it simply said a"ask your mom".

within this past year my father passes away from cancer and my mother did when i was 9. its been 13 years of recovery for me for that death and the fortune cookie simple reopened freshly closed emotional wounds.

i dont know what y'all want to do about this but i was left awstruck at what had happened last night.i even showed the employees that my fortune said that and they simply couldnt believ it themselves.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
emotional trauma
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Fortune Cookie
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #553128

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Panda Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
227 of 354 Panda Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 02, 2014 #894307

What do you expect them to do? All they can do is apologize. Perhaps in the future, you should avoid fortune cookies. My condolences for your loss, but I find it really hard to believe that in the 13 years since your mother passed, this is the first time you have had the "wound re-opened".

2 0 Reply
Candyann

Nov 02, 2014 #894301 Rancho Cordova, California, United States

I think the fortune cookie my 12 year old daughter got from Panda Express in Truckee, CA was a bit over the top too. It said, "Before a romantic evening, turn off your cell phone."

2 0 Reply

Nov 02, 2014 #894312

Awesome!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Panda Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Panda Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×