This is a classic example of how well Panda Express cares about its customers concerns: (Note the dates):

Thank you message from Panda Restaurant Group

Friday, November 30, 2012 11:06 AM

From: "Guest Relations"

To: wngdhussr@yahoo.com

Hello RIK FOX,

Thank you for contacting Panda. We appreciate and value your feedback. If your feedback requires a response, a Panda Guest Relations representative will respond to your email within 48 hours. If you would like to speak to someone during our business hours, please call us at 800-877-8988.

Business Hours

Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Pacific time)

Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Pacific time)

Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.

P.O. Box 1159

Rosemead, CA 91770

My response as of 12/18.12--today:

My last contact from you according to this email below was, November 30, 2012.

The email clearly states that a representative will contact me within 48 hours.

Today is December 18, 2012, and NOBODY has bothered to contact me back since NOVEMBER THIRTIETH?!?

That's THREE WEEKS AGO!

What the *** is wrong with your 'alleged' Customer Service??!?!?

I am so extremely disappointed with your company's mishandling of my case that I am going to my face book page and letting the entire world know how bad your service is.

Your continual dropping of the ball with my case is unacceptable and inconceivable.

Your corporate shareholders will be alerted to this as well as my thousands of face book friends and fans around the world.

At this point I believe there is very little you can do to make amends and reparation.

On general principle, your customer service SUCKS!

With Umbrage,

Rik Fox

Had an Experience with Panda Express?

Comments