Panda Express Contact Information

• (800) 877-8988

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

Panda Express
Guest Relations P.O. Box 1159
Rosemead, California 91770
United States

Other Info:

Our regular office hours are
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time)
Saturday: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (Pacific Standard Time)

Social Networks:

Summary of Panda Express Customer Service Calls

1746 TOTAL CALLS
90% SUCCESSFUL CONNECTIONS
02:23 AVG CALL DURATION
11% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Panda Express to Ask about:

Staff:

• “Was denied service for ordering a vegetarian meal”
  • “Rude manager”
  • “Rotten service at Tallahassee store on Tennessee”

Employment:

• “Job related manager”
  • “Unemployment”
  • “Need last 2 pay stub”

Request for Information:

• “Question on best practice”
  • “Request”
  • “I’m here at the pad express store number 2025 in Fort Worth Texas I witness on clean practicing of handling food and money together without washing their hands this is a health issue and I am very concerned about the practice in the store”

Product/ Service:

• “Why are you open till 1030 pm and when you try to order at 945 they tell you they are out of everything not cooking anymore?”
  • “Store screwed up on my order again”
  • “Medical insurance”

Payments and Charges:

• “Worker was rude and disrepct aor charge for onlinr ordef”
  • “Overcharged for an item”
  • “Military Discount”

Cards:

• “Gift card”
  • “Didn’t know if store 1527 in Houston Tx do call in orders.If not one of your employees is allowing a customer to walk in and put my credit card number in manually between 11am to 12 noon mon thru fri to make orders.”
  • “Card was charged after order was cancelled and payed with cash”

Website/ Application:

• “Just want to know status of my application Tucson AZ thank you”
  • “Check on application”
  • “Application help”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Didn't receive order”
  • “I was treated rudely and was laughed at by your manager and the person who was trying to somewhat assist me did nothing but yell at me as well I don't appreciate it nor do I deserve it all because I couldn't get the 35% off code to work”
  • “Wrong orders twice. Manager hung up on me.”

Account:

• “Forgot else’s password”
  • “911 Unknown Credit- need receipt for accounting department.”
  • “Trouble signing in to account”

Refund:

• “Have waited a week an a day for a refund”
  • “Refused refund”
  • “They sold me old food thay was dry and didnt taste good at all both of my plates and when i called they made a big deal out of it telling me i had to bring the food back in if i wanted a refund or replaced but i told her i wouldnt be able to come bac”

Return/ Replace:

• “Panda location did not give me a receipt and got my order wrong. When I went to return it said it’s gunna take 3 hrs to get a receipt”
  • “Arguing with manager gave me wrong food refusing to replace it while laughing”
  • “My order was messed up and won't replace it”

Other:

• “Complaint about employees”
  • “Good last night”
  • “I arrived at your store in millenia and they told me they couldn’t take my order because the manager wasn’t there”

Panda Express Rating Stats

2.2 out of 5 stars
based on 613 reviews

Rating stats

Rating trend

About Panda Express

Top 5 Likes about Panda Express

Food, Taste of the food, Food when they get the order right, Food when available, Epitome of good customer service

Top 5 Dislikes about Panda Express

Poor customer service, People skills, Customer service, Poor quality of service, Manager does not know hot to handle issue

Summary

The Panda Express was founded by Andrew Cherng, a young man from Yangzhou region of China. It is a family owned chain of fast food restaurants. At the present time, the corporate office of the company is based in Rosemead, CA. The food offered at the restaurants range from traditional Chinese favorites to fresh new taste creations.

Panda Express Chefs have worked up a menu with something for everyone to enjoy. Clients can find on the menu the following dishes: several types of chicken (Orange, Mushroom, and Kung Pao Chicken), Broccoli Beef, Sweet and Sour Pork, Mixed Vegetables and much more. Everyone can make his own meal by choosing any two entrees and a side of steamed rice, fried rice, chow main or mixed veggies.

Panda Express reviews and complaints

Panda Express is ranked 129 out of 1432 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

PayPalVISAMasterCardAmerican Express

Edit Description

Panda Express Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Panda Express to

i

Products and Services Sold by Panda Express

Do you have something to say about Panda Express? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup