Panda Express - Beware!!! Unsafe Food Handling, Untrained Cooks and Disrespectful Employees

I went to Panda Express in Tucson AZ, and waited in the drive thru for over 20min.I backed out and proceeded to enter the front door.

Once inside the lobby I was addressed by an Employee by the name of Vanessa. She rudely asked me to leave the store and tried to push me. I spoke with a Panda Express rep over the phone who promised to send me a gift card, which was never sent. NOW that's just the beginning.

I decided to go to another location on a better side of town. The store was kind of dirty, but the food looked okay. After taking a few bites, my kids started to get sick so we left. Once I got home and cared for my children, I started to feel ill.

an hour went by and I had to be rushed to the ER. I called Panda Express to express my concerns, but no one has responded to any of my calls or emails.

Beware of Panda Express, They don't care about your health or the service they provide.

Please share this with everyone you know who eats at Panda Express.I have attached pictures of my face after I ate at Panda Express.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No response from panda express
    • I almost died

Product or service
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #841520 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Panda Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 06 #1154772

Why were you asked to leave the first location? There has to be some reason the employee was adamant you leave. As far the pictures attached, you obviously have had some allergic reaction to something you ate. It happens. Most people do have allergies to some sort of food item.

2 3 Reply

May 06 #1154958

Greeting Anonymous,
I'm sorry your having difficulty comprehending; But I'll be happy to help you out. Let's start with the Title; "Unsafe Food Handling, Untrained Cooks and Disrespectful Employees" Please Keep that in mind. Yes, Dr. Obvious most people have allergies to certain foods; like myself and my shell fish allergy. The food I ate was compromised, maybe they mixed spoons on accident, maybe they didn't wash the bowls good, maybe a piece of shrimp got into my plate. My point is Panda Express Has yet to respond to any of my calls or emails and I'm using this platform to get Panda's attention. If Panda wants to stay in business they have to take responsibility for the food they serve, and it seems like they don't care about what they feed people.
Now Regarding me being ask to leave the store. Vanessa Claimed the store was closed. Although dinners were still inside eating and the door was unlooked, and the open sign was up in bright lights, and the hours listed on a sign outside the door said otherwise. Maybe you should give Vanessa a call at Panda Express on Golflinks and Wilmot in Tucson Az, and ask her (520) 571-6823. Maybe she will be willing to answer that question,
Sorry if this reply comes off rude, but I rather hear / reply to Panda Express, Not Anonymous posters. But thank you for your concern.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.