Panda Express - Beware!!! Unsafe Food Handling, Untrained Cooks and Disrespectful Employees
I went to Panda Express in Tucson AZ, and waited in the drive thru for over 20min.I backed out and proceeded to enter the front door.
Once inside the lobby I was addressed by an Employee by the name of Vanessa. She rudely asked me to leave the store and tried to push me. I spoke with a Panda Express rep over the phone who promised to send me a gift card, which was never sent. NOW that's just the beginning.
I decided to go to another location on a better side of town. The store was kind of dirty, but the food looked okay. After taking a few bites, my kids started to get sick so we left. Once I got home and cared for my children, I started to feel ill.
an hour went by and I had to be rushed to the ER. I called Panda Express to express my concerns, but no one has responded to any of my calls or emails.
Beware of Panda Express, They don't care about your health or the service they provide.
Please share this with everyone you know who eats at Panda Express.I have attached pictures of my face after I ate at Panda Express.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No response from panda express
- I almost died
You May Also Like
- "I went to the melting pit tonight as a nice surprise for my daughter before school starts and I can promise it will be my last time going here. We..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "John J. Hallinan III runs a website on ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/bigjjstudd, it is based in either Media or Havertown PA. I purchased over $100 worth of classic collectible toys from his site..."
- "I have been using Cover Girl for roughly 7 years. I have never had a problem with my makeup until now. My sister bought me one of the Star Wars..."
- "On March 5, I purchased an advertised CHEVROLET HHR 4 LAYER WATERPROOF CAR COVER from an Ebay approved seller known as AutoArmourCovers.com; a “Porsche Owner Approved Company” for $42.30! I..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."