Cleanliness

I ordered a small bowl of noodles with the honey walnut shrimp.The lady doesn't even fill the bowl up with noodles and I literally had to watch her for at least 15 seconds try to drop one shrimp out of the spoon she scooped up with so that she - god forbid - didn't give me too much shrimp.

At this point I feel as if Panda Express tells employees to count each and every one of the pieces of shrimp so that everyone gets the same amount and Panda doesn't go bankrupt. Here's a tip Panda Express - you probably won't go bankrupt by being stingy but you will if you keep acting stingy because nobody wants to pay $10 for a meal that still leaves you hungry when you are done eating!!!

Let your workers put a decent scoop of chicken/shrimp/whatever so that we don't feel like we get cheated out of our money!Last time I'm eating at Panda Express - truthfully I do hope you go out of business at the location I go to so that they will put in a new restaurant that more than likely will not break the bank!

This reviewer shared experience about "not enough food for what i paid!" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with Panda Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panda Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panda Express to other companies on our site.

Comments

Just like any restaurant panda has portion sizes. And yes we count the shrimp, everyone gets the same amount which is 7 pieces.

to Anonymous Old Fort, Ohio, United States #1238265

Which is stingy as ***.DontQ7qGilqZE act like it isn't.

People PAY EXTRA for the shrimp.10 pieces isn't much to ask..